Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Saturday, July 22, 2017

yasir-qadhis-blasphemy-and-james-whites-silence

Go to this link to listen to this radio program - http://megiddoradio.com/2017/06/26/264-yasir-qadhis-blasphemy-and-james-whites-silence/


“A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God’s truth is attacked and yet would remain silent.”―John Calvin

3 comments:

Darrel said...

The gall of this person, James White, to call himself a "Christian". How dare him strike an agreement with antichrist and call it "evangelism". We are witness to yet another 'fulfillment' of 1 Tim. 4:1, a man who didn't just leave the faith, but whose conscience has been seared with a hot iron so that those who would point out his error are ignored to the point of character assassination. His credibility as a "Christian teacher" is shot. His many supporters can rightly be described as 'twofold more a child of hell' than is White himself (Matt. 23:15).Many may pray for JW to repent, but I cannot. My prayer for JW is found in Titus 1:10 & 11, that his mouth would be stopped. Such evil cannot go unopposed. Having seen the wickedness of evil "Christian leaders" (literally) face to face on multiple occasions, this man is in the same boat as they. May God open the eyes of His elect.

Darrel said...

In addition to 1 Tim. 4:1 there is 2 Peter 2, perhaps the most apt description of James White and his wickedness. The first three verses describe the recent events to a 't' and the end of the chapter shows the outcome, a dog returns to his vomit and a pig goes back to his filthy mud hole.

lyn said...

What I also found amazing is how many defend him. He is an 'idol' to many; they uphold him over Christ. We are to defend the faith, yet White chooses to 'dialogue' with dead religions? He has pretty much always been on my 'do not listen to' list....