Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sing a little louder

Please watch this. This is NOT a political endorsement, it is a reminder of the genocide of abortion in America....I do not agree with the suggestion at the end of the movie on three things we can do. My personal opinion is that we cry out to God on behalf of these innocent babies that have been and will be slaughtered in America. This nation is heaping upon itself great wrath for the shedding of all this innocent blood. No politician can stop this slaughter, only the hand of the Almighty can turn the tide - only God can bring about repentance. It is the preaching of the Gospel, the giving of the law and the warning of severe wrath that is coming that must be proclaimed. If America continues in all its wicked ways, God will indeed rise up against this nation and bring it to nothing. We are already headed in that direction.

https://vimeo.com/188304069

No comments: