Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Monday, August 31, 2015

The Morpho Butterfly

Morpho Butterfly Design Postcard front
Morpho Butterfly Design Postcard back

2 comments:

Darrel said...

What a picture of regeneration! It's right before our eyes and still we miss it. Kind of like listening to 'scientists' trying to explain the vastness of the universe from the "big bang" perspective as they leave out any mention of Creation or our Creator. The "Hubble Deep Field" is a classic example, where after taking a 10 day exposure of a patch of sky that contained nothing visible to the naked eye or other telescopes they found over 10,000 galaxies. We hardly have a clue as to the extent of the magnificence of Creation. Thank you, Lord, for what You have shown us so far!

lyn said...

I was in awe as i read about the butterfly. How much of God's detailed craftmanship do we overlook daily? His creative genuis is all too often overlooked isn't it?