Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The wrath of God is revealed...

This is a re-post of a sermon on homosexuality. As we see this perverted agenda forcing its way on society, and being accepted, it's important to understand this is God's wrath. Homosexuality is NOT a 'sexual orientation', it is NOT a 'same sex attraction'. Homosexuality is a sin, an abomination against a thrice-holy God. 
I encourage you to listen to Pastor David Dykstra on this sin by going here.

2 comments:

Darrel said...

Watching the wrath of God being poured out on America with the growing success of the gay agenda is not an easy thing to do. But there is great joy in heaven and in my heart to know that those whom our Lord has chosen to escape the obsession and power of that sin are being saved from it unto Himself as it pleases Him. Thank God that He intervenes and saves. Thank God that 'such were some of you (me)' but we are washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus.

lyn said...

I agree Darrel, I am reminded as I see wickedness greatly and rapidly increase...this world is NOT my home. I pray for those who are in darkness, in sin. I fear for them; they celebrate now as if they've won some victory, but they are ignorant fools. They do NOT know what awaits them!