Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Self elevated little popes [re-post]

There are many power hungry, puffed up men in the pulpits; well -known Evangelicals embracing sin, covering up abuse, and abusing the word of God for the sake of power and control. Some of these men spend a great deal of time beating down the weaker Christians, seeking to control them by twisting God's word.
These Evangelicals continually promote their own teachings, writings, books, appearances, conferences - for a price. The word of God is being prostituted and ministries are getting wealthy as a result. And I am not talking about the WOF folks, this is happening within the Reformed camp. America is in need of being 'brought low' by God, we are guilty of idolatry within the church. With that said, I felt it necessary to re-post this brief teaching from A.W. Pink ...


No comments: