Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Monday, May 28, 2012

The video youtube banned

This young woman has more moral sense than most adults, her video was banned from youtube because it did not meet their 'community guidelines'...go figure.

4 comments:

ali said...

FANTASTIC - sorry youtube did not see fit to share this with the masses. hmmmm - speaks to just which side of the road youtube is on.

I'm sharing your weblink with my contacts and ask them to pass it on. Her voice will be heard.

thanks for sharing.

lyn said...

You are welcome dear sister

Linda said...

awesome young lady speaking up and out for the truth of Marriage as between one man and one woman.

As far as youtube--well the whole world_(it's system and beliefs) is under the sway of the devil..

Sounds like we live in China with the media and youtube being so against the truth

lyn said...

that is so true Linda, you know the time will come when our religious freedom will be nixed as well. Speak truth while we still have the freedom to do so...