Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The indicative and the imperative


2 comments:

Linda said...

Excellent lyn. Listening to Jim talk about what is indicative and what is imperative in its ORDER is true JOY. Once we know who we ARE and stop believing lies we are freed to enjoy what God truly has for us and live without that burden of legalism as he said. Hallelujah we are FREE!!! We are forever God's child, we are righteous and our name is forever written in heaven. We are seated in heavenly places with Jesus! Now act like it!!!

Now I'm going to look at some more of his vid's thanks to YOUl

You're awesome sis and I know God's love in my life is strengthened because of God's love in your life... May God be glorified and magnified

lyn said...

Such kind words, and I KNOW they truly come from your heart. Bless you...


You will enjoy McClarty's vids, he teaches truth and is rock solid in his teachings.