Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Friday, May 18, 2012

The Heated Battle concerning Homosexuality

Dr. James White addresses this issue on 'Dividing Line' after an article written by Rachel Held Evans, a professing 'Christian', writer, and blogger where she speaks from more of a worldly view than from a solid biblical view concerning homosexuality. As expected, Dr. White sticks solely to the word of God as his source of truth. Do take time to give this a listen...


"Cultural Christianity is a stench in the nostrils of a Holy God and it is an insult to the Lordship of Jesus Christ" - Dr. James White

No comments: