Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Man's Depravity

This is a vital message for our society, a society that sees itself as basically good; this message shows us how vile each of us are, all are under sin. Properly understanding man's depravity will bring about a right understanding on salvation and God's grace, not man's free will, which does not exist when it comes to spiritual matters.


2 comments:

Jehovah Mekoddishkem said...

Great video Lyn. I like how he shows man's depravity in that one passage. We are utterly rotten to the core.

lyn said...

You got that right; you'd be hard-pressed to find this kind of preaching in the majority of today's churches. This is truly a sad time in which we live sister.