Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Sunday, January 8, 2012

How People Get Saved

4 comments:

Jehovah Mekoddishkem said...

I'm still in the middle of listening to this video. It's excellent. I had to record it.

thanks Lyn..

He makes so much sense and I just love how he talks so gently

lyn said...

Jim McClarty has rapidly become a very solid source for me for biblical truth; his teaching is concise and a true blessing.

Glad you liked it sister!!

Jehovah Mekoddishkem said...

I've never heard of him til now. I so thoroughly enjoyed him, I listened to another one of his videos --"Tattoos and Christian liberty"

I was taking notes. Whenever I take notes you know that person is good because most people are saying the same banal message.

He's an awesome pastor who is articulate in his speaking.

later when I get home today from work, I'm going to listen to some more of Jim's videos...

Even though I knew this I actually have this new sense of JOY and boldness knowing no one can lay any charge against me because we are God's elect!!! Wow God chose US Lyn for all eternity to enjoy his glory~

lyn said...

It is simply astounding that He chooses any; this is the problem with arminians. They cannot grasp this magnificent truth and I believe it robs them of the deep gratitude this truth produces.