Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another valid point against homosexual marriage

I came across this at Christian Research Network and wanted to share it with all. This is yet another reason why homosexual marriage is not right.

Over at World Net Daily, Joseph Farah has written a provocative piece on Same-sex marriage and consummation and brings to light what the law actually says on this. He begins,

People were shocked – shocked, I tell you – when I raised the issue of “consummation” for the first time in the debate over so-called “same-sex marriage.”

Some said they had never heard of the idea that a marriage is null and void without the act of consummation. It shows you how much Americans have been dumbed down over the years about a concept so foundational to the idea of marriage.


continue reading here...

2 comments:

Ma ~ said...

That is a valid point, indeed. With all the hubbub, that seems to get overlooked.

lyn said...

Exactly Ma. The argument for 'same sex marriage' always seems to center on equal rights and discrimination. The covenant of marriage is not based on rights, it's based on what the Creator designed it to be...one man, one woman, being fruitful and multiplying.

Lyn