Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Are women born this way? (for all who need a good laugh)

7 comments:

Jessie said...

One has to wonder what she was telling him!

Yes, I am afraid most of us are born this way.....hee hee

What a joy!

lyn said...

Whatever she's saying, she means business. Aren't children precious?!

Marie said...

ROFL!!!

I feel sorry for her parents - I say that as a mother of a 3-year-old who was born with a 'domineering' voice!

:)

The Martins said...

Adorable!!I have two grand daughters and yes they are quite the chatterboxes!

lyn said...

Isn't she intense?!?! She even uses her hands to 'make her point'!!

darklight1963 said...

wow...i think that has to go down as the first authentic case of speaking in tongues since the acts of the apostles. I am not joking either (lol).

She is a little cutie and a noisy one too. As for women being born that way...no not really. with them most men would wander around aimlessly through life.

Yes, it's me. The man with his muddled beliefs.

Love, peace and respect to you :)

lyn said...

Nice of you to stop by darklight. I too thought of the tongues speaking thing!
God bless