Precious Jesus

"Afresh, precious, precious Jesus, I resign this body to You, for doing or suffering, for living or dying. Will You accept it? Will You use me for Your glory more than heretofore, that You may have some little return for all the benefits You have done to me? Oh, do grant this request; my heart longs for it, my spirit pleads for it; and "if You will, You can." You know the hot temptation of which I am the subject. Bring Your glory out of it, and keep me from the evil, and it shall be well." - Ruth Bryan

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rachel's story, 'Death is not Dying'

This woman is dying, she has just weeks to live. She packs more truth in one hour than most of us will speak in a lifetime. This is truly inspirational, her story makes us understand how mundane our daily routine is.
Please, take an hour and watch her video, or listen to the audio. You will be moved in your heart.
Click here...



HT - Christian Research Network

No comments: